It's important to follow device preparation guide for avoid unexpected data loss, unnecessary troubles or rooting failure. Make sure everything is fine before you start rooting.
On device preparation
- Have a full backup of your device
- Have enough battery life
- Stop all possible background apps / downloads / etc
- If the rooting tool is apk
- Allow unknown resources at settings
- If the rooting tool Runs via PC
- Enable USB debugging
- Have a compatible USB cable
- Up to date USB drivers on PC
- Don't try to use the device.
- Don't Power off or unplug.
If the rooting process failed
- Try running the rooting tool again.
- Make sure you are using compatible rooting tool for your device and Android version.
- Restart your device and try again.
- Make sure you have enables USB debugging / etc at preparation steps.
Root your device at your own risk. We do not hold any copyright or liability of these tools or damages might occur due to using these tools.