Automated One Click Root
Android rooting is a bit complex process. If you are newbie to Android rooting, a single mislead move can brick your device permanently. We highly recommend you to use our Assisted one click rooting tool if you have less experience in rooting. We have following services within One Click Root service.
- Root any Android device
- Root / unroot / repair / recover
- Online 24 hours assistance
On device preparation
- Have a full backup of your device
- Have enough battery life
- Stop all possible background apps / downloads / etc
- If the rooting tool is apk
- Allow unknown resources at settings
- If the rooting tool Runs via PC
- Enable USB debugging
- Have a compatible USB cable
- Up to date USB drivers on PC
- Don't try to use the device.
- Don't Power off or unplug.
If the rooting process failed
- Try running the rooting tool again.
- Make sure you are using compatible rooting tool for your device and Android version.
- Restart your device and try again.
- Make sure you have enables USB debugging / etc at preparation steps.
Root your device at your own risk. We do not hold any copyright or liability of these tools or damages might occur due to using these tools.