Automated One Click Root
Android rooting is a bit complex process. If you are newbie to Android rooting, a single mislead move can brick your device permanently. We highly recommend you to use our Assisted one click rooting tool if you have less experience in rooting. We have following services within One Click Root service.
- Root any Android device
- Root / unroot / repair / recover
- Online 24 hours assistance
Vroot is outdated now. Team Mygun has released Vroot replacement as Iroot which you can directly run on your Android devices. Iroot covered all devices which rooted by Vroot and many more. Please get Iroot here. If you still want Vroot, You can download it on our website. Please check the vroot download section below.
For complete Android root through Windows PC, vRoot is one of the best root apps. It uses a simple structure and requires connection to PC with a proper cable support. We find vRoot with a limited device support but it is supported well on older Android device models. The latest available version is vRoot 1.7.8.
- Downloaded the latest vRoot version and install it on your PC
- Compatible USB data cable for your device and installed USB drivers properly
- At least 50% battery life on your Android mobile
- Security pass codes and patterns disabled
- CWM no need to be installed (Clock Work Mode)
- 10 - 15 minutes of your Time
- You should have a desktop PC to run Vroot.
- Please visit www.vrootdownload.org from a desktop PC to download the Windows version.
- Please go through device preparation section before you run the apk or PC tool
Before Start Rooting
Root your device at your own risk. We do not hold any copyright or liability of these tools or damages might occur due to using these tools.